A little bit more about the “Bean Thinking” program that we currently run for individuals wishing to learn more about themselves and equip themselves with new skills and thinking to lead a sunnier life….
The next program starting in April 2019. Cost £150 with a £30 deposit to secure your place.
Dates of the next course are –
Herewith an overview of what to expect during the program. This is an example of what we cover rather than a definitive plan! We take in to consideration, the dynamic of each different group and each individual within the group too. Ensuring that we are meeting the needs of everyone where we can! We are running this course to help you find ways to being a better version of yourself! Whether from a personal or professional perspective.
- Introducing PERMA model of Happiness. The first workshop of the course, introduces you to the power of “Positivity” and all that that means.
- Explores the Science of Happiness
- Looking after yourself!
- Mindful techniques to make the world a more positive place to be
- SDI results and break down. (The SDI is a questionnaire we send out to all course attendees before the start of the course… The results show us how you are motivated and how this effects your thinking and actions! We use this alongside the VIA…. Which is a value based questionnaire. Sounds complicated!! It isn’t…. Just a really useful insight into what makes you tick and how we can keep that tick a-glowing!!)
- Mindful awareness of when life becomes stormy… and how to find the way back to the sunshine!
- Using the SDI and VIA to help you find your way back to wellbeing
- Explore the “E” Engagement of the PERMA model
- Finding ways to “Flow” and engaging our brains!!
- Looking at and understanding your VIA results
- All about Relationships….
- How to have meaningful conversations
- The art of small talk
- Understanding we are all different and that is ok!
- Deepening and nurturing existing relationships. At home, at work, in life
- Still looking at “R” relationships…. But when they become a little more complicated!
- Dealing with and choosing confrontation… Thinking about the ultimate currency of contentment, the wisest outcome.
- What does confrontation mean?
- How to be more assertive
- Are we saying “Yes” to the right things? Are we saying “No” enough?
- Bringing the “R” Relationships to an end (Not literally!!) by using real life examples and using our new skills and models making sense of them!
- How to find “M” Meaning in your world that resonates with you…. Taking into account your VIA, SDI and self awareness found through the course so far.
- Exploring the “A” Accomplishments
- The importance of having dreams….
- Bringing all the learning together and consolidating it!
- Answering all questions and exploring any areas of interest for the group